2010 to Present: Vice President of Business Development. Russ is a Business Management Specialist, specializing in Business Start-Up and Turn-Around opportunities.
His current responsibilities for GNT are:
- Development of Business Relationships for GNT, for both Growth Trajectory Strategy and Organic Market Development
- Internal Financial Audit and Review
- Market Review, Demonstration and Integration
1976 -2010: Founder/ Owner of Three (3) Successful Start -Ups
- Overgaard Custom Wood Furniture for Mountain Living
- Soda Creek Outfitters: Outdoor Gear and Accessories
- Overgaard Custom Mountain Homes
1974 – 1976: Regional Representative and Dealer Development for Explorer Motor Homes, San Marcos, CA.
1972 – 1974: District Manager and Dealer Development Manager, Central Division Winnebago Industries.
1969 – 1972: District Manager Winnebago Industries, Inc. Responsible for the oversight, management and marketing for Central Division of Winnebago Industries.
1969: Graduated Minnesota State University, Mankato. Business Administration, emphasis Management and Marketing.
Russ currently lives in “Ski Town USA”, Steamboat Springs, Colorado with his wife Gail. Russ enjoys self-guided back-country trips into the wilderness areas of North and North-Central Colorado.
Russ is well known for his horsemanship and his well trained ‘mule teams’ for trips and adventures into the back country. Russ’s well renowned outdoor (back-country) culinary abilities have entertained the most “discriminating of pallets!”